- Title - Silver Lotus
- Artist - Christopher Henderson
- Style - Metal Art Sculpture | Modern Wall Art | Contemporary Art
- Dimensions - 900mm (W) X 450mm (H) X 20mm (D) (Float 15mm from the wall)
- Materials - Quality Aluminium
- Colour - Natural Silver (Any other colour seen in photos is from lighting and the shadowing)
- Easy to display, Comes with hangers & foam spacers on the back.
- Handmade in the UK
- Each wall art product is boxed well and protected for transit!
See FAQ for more details...
All my metal wall art pieces are versatile and can be customised to any of your requirements...
Made to Order
Made to Order
These artworks are hand made to order this means once an order is placed it needs to be made from start to finish. Once that is complete your item can be packaged and shipped out to you.
Before purchasing if you require custom requirements you can arrange these modifications with the artist.
(Subject to possible cost increases for labour & materials)
This item is made to order so after you have bought you art the processing time to make it is usually between 1 - 2 weeks before shipping.
Please contact me if you need your order faster.
Costs may be added depending on urgency.
Please allow 5 - 14 days processing time before shipping!
You will receive shipment notification and tracking information once package is ready for shipment.
Domestic and international shipping prices & times
Free shipping applies to orders shipping within the UK , some other regions are subject to additional shipping costs.
- UK Shipping - Free (1 - 3 business days)
- EU Shipping - £25-35 (2 -11 business days)
- US Shipping - £60 (3 -17 business days)
- Everywhere Else - £80-120 (3 - 20 business days)
We reserve the right to cancel any orders with insufficient paid postage.
Customs delays & charges are out of our control.
The custom charges are the buyer's responsibility to pay. Please contact your customs office for more information.
Please contact for any questions on shipping.
Meet your Artist
The artist behind Modern Elements Art is Christopher Henderson, who brings a wealth of experience in engineering, sheet metal and fabrication to his craft. Christopher's talent and passion for metalwork and other materials stem from a lifelong appreciation for various forms of art, nurtured by his artistic upbringing and family backgroun